Monday, November 3, 2008

Not Me Monday

I have seen this on a few different blogs now and decided it's a fun way to deny all of your failings and to share a bit about your week. So here goes:

NOT ME:
  • I did not get strep throat last week and have to cancel preschool.
  • I did not forget about a millions things that I needed to do last week including Andrew's dentist appointment on Thursday.
  • I did not work on the computer all day today instead of doing my laundry and dishes.
  • I did not remember to be grateful for all of the blessing I have in my life.
  • I did not let my kids have way to much candy to the point that they were all whiny and cranky today.
  • I did not let my husband cook dinner tonight.
Okay, well I guess that's all I can think of right now. I think this will take some getting used to. If you haven't figured it out yet those are all things I did do this week. So I did remember to be grateful but I also did give my kids too much candy and let Eldon cook dinner. Take a look at a picture of my cuties over on my other blog. I'm hoping it will make it to the finalists in the contest and then I'll be begging all of you to vote. And thank you for any and all comments. I love them!!

1 comment: