Friday, November 7, 2008

My mini conscience

Yesterday after teaching piano lessons and after Eldon got home I went up to my room to lay down and have a few minutes of peace and quiet. I love my children but it was one of those days. A few minutes later Ethan came up to join me.....

"Mom, what are you doing lazing around up here?"

"Did Dad tell you to say that?"

"No, I said it by myself."

"Do you think I'm lazy?"

"Only sometimes."

At least he's honest, right?


Another funny thing a little while ago. Ethan's principal pulled me aside and told me that Ethan had made him laugh. I guess he came up to him and said:

"Mr. D....., I know why everyone likes you."

"Why?"

"Because you're practically famous."

I guess it made him feel good. I don't know where he gets this stuff from but he sure is a cutie. (when he wants to be)

2 comments:

  1. Next time Ethan tells you you are lazy you should ask him to do everything you do in one day and see if he can do it, then he will never think you are lazy again. :) I am on the tail end of being sick, almost over but still flaring up a little bit at times. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharla, Did you tell Ethan he is practically famous too. I loved your comments. AND....you are not lazy ! Just smart to catch a wink when you can! MOM

    ReplyDelete