Friday, April 25, 2008

Just so you know

I've noticed a lot of bloggers going more private and after much deliberation, I've decided to do the same. I mainly blog so that my family can see what's going on but I will also be doing some book and product reviews in the future and I want to be able to put pictures and things but I've decided to take our names out. So just so you know:

DE is Dear E, for my wonderful husband
E is for my oldest son
A is for son #2
Iz is for twin #1 (son 3)
O is for twin #2 (son 4)

I know it makes it sound less personal but those that know us know who I'm talking about and since this is open to the entire world out there I don't want someone to be able to find us and be able to approach my children because they know what they look like and their name. Sorry for the confusion and thanks for understanding!

0 catchy comments:

Post a Comment